🇳🇱 Ali A. (18) hit and killed Elisabeth (33) who was pregnant with her first child.
He was driving 115 km/h in a 50 km/h zone and was high on laughing gas.
The Dutch prosecutor is demanding 8 months in jail.
That’s apparently all the life of a Dutch pregnant woman is worth.
Black Friday Sale lads @tradingview starts on Nov 21 and it’s bigger than ever. https://t.co/UmzkYPuHGg
The team is kindly giving away two annual TradingView subs (yep, two: Ultimate and Premium).
I will be picking winners randomly by Nov 27th
Just comment below and give this tweet some love (Like, RT)
GL
Ultimate BTC Simple Bias Guide.
It's very easy to forget that it was simply 1 red candle yesterday that caused a huge reaction in the emotion of the discussion on Twitter.
However the thoughts around BTC are simple, and don't require emotion.
Right now it's just the standard loud positioning and declaration of position that dominates the timeline.
BTC is in a strong uptrend, it remains so, but there are some warning signs on the Daily.
So let me lay out the facts for you and some of the playouts and way price will guide the decisions and view on the market.
We have resistance of the range at $72k.
We have an uptrend.
We had another rejection (5th) from $72k on Friday.
BTC needs to hold the uptrend, if we lose $67k, we're once again going to be in a downtrend with this being confirmed as a LH and therefore negative market conditions continuing.
The attention would then turn to the Weekly timeframe and that is when the concern would rise. With establishing the LH here we'd need to absolutely hold $61k. If that was lost, I would consider that the end of the cycle - weekly trend changes aren't good.
But as it stands, we're still very early in terms of our time here around the former high (you still can't be confident this would be a lower high - although the daily may strengthen your beliefs if it does begin downtrending.)
So to simplify:
We're still uptrending on the Daily and Weekly.
The Daily needs to make a fresh high and break $72k otherwise it's at risk of losing the Daily trend below $67k.
We've had 5 touches of $72k resistance now.
If we lose $67k attention turns to the Weekly and holding the Weekly low at $61k.
If the Weekly breaks the low and confirms a downtrending structure, I think it's time to reassess portfolios.
As a positive, there are no HTF bear divs, which have typically been a strong signal for cycle tops. We're clean on RSI.
Until then, pressure remains on $72k.
There is a clear path for bias. Right now it still makes sense to be bullish and simply have your markers for when the market is turning against you, and your portfolio, to make decisions when/if the time comes.
GIVE AWAY
In a couple of days, I'll be active in Crypto for 10 years.
Quite a ride 😅
Doing something back: will give away 1,000USDT on 11-03-2024.
The 1k will be divided into 4 lucky winners.
All you have to do is follow me and retweet this.