@TheBioMAHunter Tovecimig is not a good drug for BTC (moderate efficacy, terrible SAE), but there is no drug on label for BTC. If FDA not allow AA, they highly likely stop wasting money in Tovecimig development. Its two PD1 bispecific antibody phase1 data update in Q4 would be last chance.
@Archimedes20311 They are too late for pMN phase3. Also their APRIL mAb, very risky to get phase3 start without any IgA pts in outside of China. Hence, I don't hold CLYM anymore.
@arturillo955 mgmt spent (or waste) too much money... both R&D and G&A (bascially 100M$ per year for G&A is very high for a mid-cap biotech at ~2-3b MC). They might need more wise CFO and board members...
@ldbioinv@seedy19tron@BiotechPort@statnews Btw, cold tumor is not totally same as low tumor burden tumor. Even low tumor burden melnoma works, dosn't indicate significant higher pos in remaining indications.
@ldbioinv@seedy19tron@BiotechPort@statnews Scientific knowledges tell me this immuno-therapy would not perform well in low tumor burden condition. And if this low probability event happen, that would be great for enormous patients, I would not be unhapply to see that.
@Andre_AGTC shareholders are not happy with money burning speed when start five phase3 (dilutional riase might be inveitable). We would be more comfortable if mgmt could deprioritize the phase3 development of BP mania to save money.
@AAMortazavi They have near $300M cash to burn in following two to three years, and they agree the substantial dilution for just $50M cash when price is very cheap..... At least, I am not comfortable.
@BlaseBio Even if positive in one of those two key indications, the value of NBTXR3 in other indication could be hard to estimate and might stuck the buyout. Afterall, J&J already have global rights of NBTXR3.
@adamfeuerstein More curious about the leakage of data to institutional investors prior to this press release (why they decide to accept $8 offering if they didn't know this data). Is this legal?